You need to enable JavaScript to use the communication tool powered by OpenWidget An urgent call to build schools, clinics and provide safe drinking water for thousands of poor rural inhabitants in Grand Bassa County, Liberia | Fundflowr | Your Ultimate Toolkit for Nonprofit Growth
What's new

An urgent call to build schools, clinics and provide safe drinking water for thousands of poor rural inhabitants in Grand Bassa County, Liberia

midrap5000

North Grand Bassa, Liberia West Africa, especially in Worr, Sayewein and Menwein Districts, is home to thousands of women and children who are in dire need of schools, clinics and clean drinking water. Children in this area have not been to school, visited a clinic or drank safe drinking water since birth. Therefore, girls tend to marry and give birth early. Due to the lack of medical services, people die from common diseases that are treatable. Until now, the inhabitants of the above-mentioned area drink water from stream, which is considered unsafe and the only source of water. This has led to many water diseases that cause stomach problems. For these reasons, I would like to send this urgent and lifesaving message to everyone reading this post to help thousands of people get access to schools, clinics and clean drinking water. For details or proposal regarding the construction of said facilities, kindly reply to this post.

Last edited:
Do you've any photos of the work you've done so far?

I am sorry I do not have the funding to start such projects, so I am asking for help for them. I only got photos for the residents of the area, not for the projects. I haven't done any work yet. Kindly help restore their hope in a humanitarian way.

Dear Kendall;

Concerning the information you talked about sharing with you in your last message, kindly find attached a complete proposal for the construction of schools, health facilities, and safe drinking water in 13 clans and 2 townships in District 1, Grand Bassa County, Liberia.

Attachments

• BARMIC Foundation Project.pdf
    961.3 KB ·
Dear Kendall;

Concerning the information you talked about sharing with you in your last message, kindly find attached a complete proposal for the construction of schools, health facilities, and safe drinking water in 13 clans and 2 townships in District 1, Grand Bassa County, Liberia.
I just saw this, sorry! Let me go over it and get back to you!

Dear Kendall

Thanks again for the level of work done to enable rural people in Grand Bassa get better life. In regards to the email that mentioned a complete breakdown of material cost, Plan B and who’s on board, kindly find attached a revised proposal that provides answer to your questions, so please check it. The actual budget for the project was increased based on current market price and some essential items left out in the previous budget. The proposed Plan B budget included a 5% inflation rate for each item to offset or settle any future hike in price.

Please continue to inform me if there is anything you think should be added to the proposal. This world can be a better place if we strive to help those less fortunate, regardless of our cultural or geographic location.

Thanks again for your humanitarian assistance.

Attachments

• BARMIC Foundation Rural Project.pdf
    806.7 KB ·
Back

Support Center