You need to enable JavaScript to use the communication tool powered by OpenWidget Right The Future Uganda | Fundflowr | Your Ultimate Toolkit for Nonprofit Growth
What's new

Right The Future Uganda

alikabugo

Organization
Right The Future Uganda with registration No. 80020000984509, a charity that provides people with clean drinking water and sanitation in rural areas in Uganda. Most especially in Northern Uganda which was a war conflict area, bordering South Sudan and DRC , where there is a crisis and scarcity of clean water and sanitation in the Communities. Northern Uganda hosts one of the world’s largest refugee populations in Uganda, forced to flee their homes from conflict in the DRC and South Sudan.

We recognized that this work to be done well, it requires concert efforts . So we welcome partnerships and collaborations at all levels urgently to rescue the current situation in Northern Uganda. Additional on that any person who wish to join me and work together from any in the world is most welcome. I am ready to bring him onboard please.

I will very grateful
May God Bless you
Ali Kabugo
Founder/Executive Director
Right The Future Uganda
Email: alikabugo2017**********
Mobile: +2567520022170

Attachments

• CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION1.pdf
    195.7 KB ·
  • school in northern uganda (1).jpeg
    school in northern uganda (1).jpeg
    111.5 KB ·
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @alikabugo,

We have completed the verification process for your organization and granted you the golden checkmark. To ensure your privacy and safety, we have securely removed files containing your sensitive personal information.

Welcome to Fundflowr!

Hi @alikabugo,

We have completed the verification process for your organization and granted you the golden checkmark. To ensure your privacy and safety, we have securely removed files containing your sensitive personal information.

Welcome to Fundflowr!
Hi @alikabugo,

Welcome to Fundflowr!
Thank you Mod Luna,

Back

Support Center